Hotel and Travel
Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa
1900 E Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
Direct Number: (407) 827-2727
Reservations: (866) 397-6516
Experience an Orlando resort getaway that ascends above the rest. Soaring 27 stories above the world's favorite destination, Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa in the Walt Disney World® Resort raises the bar for exceptional quality and service in this sunny locale. Feel the magic the moment you arrive. Experience the thrill of world-famous Downtown Disney, with its vibrant shops, delicious restaurants, and exhilarating nightlife. For work or play, delight in exclusive amenities, stunning accommodations, and alluring setting.
The discounted room rate for Annual Convention & Expo attendees is $119.00 per night plus tax, single or double occupancy. Additional guests beyond double (adult) occupancy are $20.00 per person per room per night. Rate will be available four days prior and four days after the convention dates.
Other ACE Attendee Benefits
Lake Buena Vista Palace offers all of the great rewards of staying at a resort at a great ACE attendee rate! ACE attendee special benefits include:
- Daily resort fee ($21.95 plus tax) waived
- Complimentary in-room wired and wireless Internet
- 20% discount card to use in all food & beverage outlets, including private dining
- 20% discount off spa and salon services (excluding packages and service charges)
- Complimentary self-parking
- Daily bus transportation to Disney® theme parks
- Nightly transportation to Downtown Disney® Marketplace and Pleasure Island (beginning at 6 p.m.)
- Cyber Café (24-hour access)
- Personalized pool amenities and services
- Complimenatry access to the fitness center and spa
The reservation deadline to receive the AHDI discounted rate is July 1, 2013. Reservations requested after July 1, 2013, may not be available at the group discounted rate.
Promotion Code: 4273DU
Valid for Travel: July 27-August 7, 2013
AHDI has partnered with American Airlines to provide meeting attendees a 5% discount off ANY published airfare on www.aa.com for travel to Orlando (MCO) and Tampa (TPA), Florida.
To make a reservation:
- Go to www.aa.com to book your flight. In the Search box click Refine Your Search. Place the Promotion Code in the promotion code box and your discount will be calculated automatically.
- You may also call 1-800-433-1790 to book your flights. Be sure to refer to the Promotion Code above when you call. Please note there is a reservation service charge for all tickets issued by phone.
Please note: This special discount is valid off any applicable published fares listed for American Airlines, American Eagle, and American Connection. International originating guests will need to contact your local reservation number and refer to the Promotion Code.
Meeting Event Code: NMFW2
Valid for Travel: July 11-August 13, 2013
AHDI has partnered with Delta to provide meeting attendees a discount of up to 10% off round-trip fares for travel to Orlando, Florida (5% off discounted/restricted fares and 10% off full/non-restricted fares).
To make a reservation:
- Go to www.Delta.com and click Book a Trip, then click More Search Options located at the bottom. Enter your Meeting Event Code in the box provided.
- Call Delta Meeting Network reservations at 1-800-328-1111. Please note that a Direct Ticketing Charge will apply for booking by phone.
Please note: Discounts applicable to U.S./Canada originating passengers and apply to roundtrip travel only. Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons, or promotional offers.
Please use our preferred partners, American Airlines and Delta, when you can because of the benefits provided to you as a traveler and to our organization for extended partner value. Thank you!
Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa does not offer shuttle service to/from Orlando International Airport. The following options are available:
Mears Shared Ride Shuttle—Round Trip (adult) $34; One Way (adult) $21
Mears Sedan—$76 one way
Taxi—Approximately $50 one way.
Avis Car Rental
The Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity (AHDI) has partnered with Avis to provide rental cars at a discounted rate during your stay in Florida for the Annual Convention & Expo (ACE). If you wish to reserve a car, please contact Todd Alexander at 1-800-525-7537 Ext. 35003 or the Meetings and Convention Department at 1-800-525-753. You must mention AWD# D030510 when you call to receive the discounted rate, or make your reservation online at Avis.com - ACE 2013 using the same AWD#: D030510.
Beware of Convention Hotel Scams
It has come to our attention that Global Housing/Reservations may be contacting current and past exhibitors to solicit hotel reservations for AHDI's Annual Convention & Expo (ACE 2013) in Lake Buena Vista, FL. These unscrupulous firms have not been authorized to handle housing and are not affiliated with AHDI in any way.
There are certain travel companies that the convention industry commonly refers to as "housing poachers" or "housing pirates." They frequently misrepresent themselves by claiming to be the housing provider for a given convention or trade show. They will sometimes offer to get you cut rate hotel accommodations and try to convince you that the offer is being made on behalf of ACE.
Please be advised that all housing for ACE 2013 is being handled directly with the Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa, our official ACE 2013 hotel. No other housing company has access to the discounted room block.
We encourage you to treat solicitations from these providers with appropriate caution and strongly recommend making your reservations at the Buena Vista Palace using the "Reserve Your Room" button above.