Educational membership is for educational organizations that train medical
transcriptionists and healthcare documentation specialists. This membership
package provides your institution with benefits to increase recognition in
the sector and select introductory and professional practice benefits for
two representatives. Download the membership
application to join today!
Executive Benefits: Tap into Market Intelligence and Boost Business Effectiveness
- Network with experts in AHDI's virtual
alliances. When you face a difficult decision or need a second opinion,
your expert network is only an email away.
- Access an “on demand” library of recorded sessions with topics covering
- Stay informed on industry trends and get expert advice to help your organization
- Volunteer with
AHDI to hone your leadership skills, while demonstrating your school’s commitment
to the profession and AHDI’s mission.
PR Benefits: Let AHDI Increase Your Corporate Awareness
- Prospective students, practitioners, and business leaders will find your
school in AHDI’s membership
- Proudly display the AHDI Member logo to demonstrate your commitment to AHDI’s
- AHDI will tweet your corporate news. Email a link to your news release and
we’ll handle the rest. Limit 2 per membership term.
- Let AHDI circulate your company’s
white paper, at a discounted member rate.
Sales and Marketing Benefits: Leverage AHDI’s Reach to Gain
Greater Brand Visibility
10% on exhibit booth space at the Healthcare Documentation Integrity Conference
and 10% on advertising space in Plexus magazine.
- Reference AHDI position
papers and your school’s support of the association when recruiting new
- Get one
free mail list rental per year to promote your products, services, or
HR Benefits: Secure and Retain the Best Talent
- Offer your employees and students discounts on AHDI membership and the RHDS/CHDS
- Find qualified candidates by posting positions on AHDI’s Career
Connections site. Save 25% on job postings, which includes unlimited access
to the resume database.
Advocacy Benefits: Your Business is Represented
- Gain recognition and representation through AHDI's advocacy and alliance
building initiatives, which your dues help support. We position our industry
and workforce as a flexible choice, offering effective, efficient, and affordable
solutions in healthcare documentation.
Educational Members: Achieve Our Seal of Approval
- Receive $300 off your education
approval program application or renewal fee for your healthcare documentation,
medical transcription, or medical transcription editing certificate program.
an Educational member today!