Corporate membership is available for healthcare delivery facilities, service providers, or suppliers that employ healthcare documentation specialists or provide services or products to the profession. This membership package provides your company with benefits to increase brand awareness in the sector, compliance and best practices tools, and select introductory and professional practice benefits for two representatives. Download the membership application to join today!
Executive Benefits: Tap into Market Intelligence and Boost Business Effectiveness
- Network with experts in AHDI's virtual alliances. When you face a difficult decision or need a second opinion, your expert network is only an email away.
- Access an “on demand” library of recorded sessions with topics covering business management.
- Stay informed on industry trends and get expert advice to help your business navigate changes.
- Volunteer with AHDI to hone your leadership skills, while demonstrating your business’s commitment to the profession and AHDI’s mission.
PR Benefits: Let AHDI Increase Your Corporate Awareness
- Prospective clients, practitioners, and business leaders will find your company in AHDI’s membership directory.
- Proudly display the AHDI Member logo to demonstrate your commitment to AHDI’s mission.
- AHDI will tweet your corporate news. Email a link to your corporate news release and we’ll handle the rest. Limit 2 per membership term.
- Let AHDI circulate your company’s white paper, at a discounted member rate.
Sales and Marketing Benefits: Leverage AHDI’s Reach to Gain Greater Brand Visibility
- Save 10% on exhibit booth space at the Healthcare Documentation Integrity Conference and 10% on advertising space in Plexus magazine.
- Reference AHDI position papers and your company’s support of the association when pitching prospective clients.
- Get one free mail list rental per year to promote your products, services, or job openings.
HR Benefits: Secure and Retain the Best Talent
- Offer your employees discounts on AHDI membership and the RHDS/CHDS credentialing exams.
- Find qualified candidates by posting positions on AHDI’s Career Connections site. Save 25% on job postings, which includes unlimited access to the resume database.
Advocacy Benefits: Your Business is Represented
- Gain recognition and representation through AHDI's advocacy and alliance building initiatives, which your dues help support. We position our industry and workforce as a flexible choice, offering effective, efficient, and affordable solutions in healthcare documentation.
Become a Corporate member today!
“Tyrrell Software is proud to be an AHDI corporate member. We share a common mission of patient safety through healthcare documentation quality. Active involvement with AHDI continues to inspire and inform further development of our TQAudit quality software, as healthcare documentation requirements and challenges continue to evolve.”
-Christine Tyrrell, President
Tyrrell Software, LLC