The healthcare documentation profession is constantly evolving, impacted by technology, fiscal constraints on the healthcare system, and the changing demands of the patient consumer. It's a profession that finds itself in a time of transition, and attending AHDI’s conference will provide you an opportunity to keep yourself ahead of the curve.
Join us to further your professional growth, understand the changes happening in the field, learn about the latest in evidence-based practices, expand your knowledge, and broaden your perspectives—all while enjoying the Washington, DC metro area.
At the 2015 Healthcare Documentation Integrity Conference you will:
- Engage in dialogue about the industry’s most important topics
- Gain exposure to new people and new ways of thinking for your success
- Learn from powerful speakers with a wealth of valuable information
- Re-charge your passion for the profession
- Earn CECs for recertification
- Get exposed to new trends and valuable resources
- Participate in networking events that lead to career-long relationships
Two conferences, one great location. AHDI’s 37th annual conference will be held in conjunction with AHIMA’s Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) Summit, taking place August 6-7.